Monday, April 18, 2011

My First Oreo

Now, I don't know how it works in your house, but in our house, Oreos are very precious.  
We may not always have time to sit down to dinner, but Mommy and Daddy 
ALWAYS
make time for Oreos...like every night! 

So FINALLY they let me join in, after months and months of watching this nightly ritual... 



After much careful observation, I had to come up with my own technique for eating the Oreo.  You see, Mommy is a milk dunker and Daddy twists off the tops, eats them, and then puts the rest of the two cookies together. 


So I decided to just slobber all over as much of the cookie as possible and mush it all over Mommy and anything else I could get my hands on! 







1 comment:

  1. That's not just an Oreo, that's a double stuff if I ever saw one!!

    ReplyDelete