Monday, April 11, 2011

My First Box of Crayons

Mommy apologizes for the lack of posts lately. 
She has started back at work and is adjusting to our new schedule. 
She promises to do better. 

In the meantime... 

I got my first box of big fat crayola crayons!!


I also got a new car seat that faces forward (more pix of that later). 
Mommy thought the box would make a great coloring canvas for me
(after we used it for every other possible creation we could think of)!   


I thought I'd try the crayons out as a snack...


But Mommy reminded me that was what my juice and goldfish were there for...she's so smart! 



Look for autographed pictures coming your way soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for an autographed picture!! She is so grown up and BEAUTIFUL! (Just like her mommy :)).

    ReplyDelete