Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wedding in Paradise

 We are here at my favorite place in the world...Grandma's Florida Beach House, celebrating my cousin's upcoming wedding.  Family will be trickling in all week, and we get to play on the beach while we await the big wedding finale this weekend.

All of these beautiful photos and posts have been taken and shared with me by Aunt Casey and Uncle Greg...Thank you so much! 

DSC_0569
Beach playin'

DSC_0571

DSC_0390
Grumpy tries out his bad boy look.  (Cousin CarriBear doesn't approve).

Untitled
Cousin's wedding is now two days away.  We start stepping up on the prep work.

DSC_0574
Beach cousins

DSC_0578

DSC_0579
Guess who finally lost that tooth?

DSC_0588

DSC_0589
Beach grillin'

And that night, my Aunt Casey, who is one month less pregnant than Mommy, and Mommy were treated to a surprise baby shower!
DSC_0003
More pictures from that coming soon.  But I have to say that my sweet cousin Katherine and my Grandma, with some help from cousin Rachel and her family, pulled off a super party!

DSC_0511

DSC_0597

DSC_0609
Beach lovin'!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this wedding in paradise was truly amazing. I am in love with background scenes. Truly these are just breathtaking. At some local beachside wedding venues in Malibu we are also going to tie the knot soon and we hope that there would also be such scenes on our wedding evening.

    ReplyDelete