Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grandma & Grandpop's Visit

Grandma and Grandpop came to visit! 
Grandpop flew his own little plane all the way from Florida.



I got to take a ride (only on the runway to where the plane would be parked for the week)


It was a little loud for me, so I stayed on the ground with the girls!


I taught Grandpop how to paddleboard my style...sitting down!


But for some reason he doesn't like to drag his feet in the water on both sides of the board like I do!


We caught lots of starfish!



Grandma came along for a visit to the dentist!

  


Hot tub!


Grandma played and played and played with me everyday!
Here we are watching a movie, sitting in chairs that she built me and Baby 25 out of blocks! 


We spent endless time on my playground.  
Thanks Grandma and Grandpop for a fantastic visit!
Come back soon...I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment