Monday, June 25, 2012

Memorial Day and Father's Day


We have been having so much fun this summer that blogging hasn't been at the top of our list lately.  
But, better late than never, right!  
Here are a few pix from our Memorial Day and Father's Day weekends.

Memorial Day Weekend



We went to a small local Memorial Day Parade





Then a fun BBQ with the family.


With family races, coordinated by me of course!


And ribbon sticks!


Oops!


Thank you Aunt Juju for rescuing my ribbon stick!


Ribbon sticks don't catch many fish, but thank you Papa for sitting with me while I tried!



Yummy food, as always!






Father's Day

We started our Father's Day by giving Daddy a very special gift.








Then we planned a special lobster and steak dinner for Daddy and Papa!









Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Daddy and all my awesome grandfathers!


1 comment:

  1. Love these pics. My, by little Brookie is growing! Miss you all sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete