Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!


I'm 2, I'm 2!!!!!!

I had such a wonderful day! 
This is what I did..


When I woke up, Mommy had decorated the house just for me!




I started my day with a few presents...



Daddy needed some help putting my new toys together!


Did I mention that my favorite color is purple?


Then I had a yummy birthday breakfast!



And a few more presents!


Mommy made me wear this birthday hat..
I wasn't too happy about that.

 
Then I had my first Chuck E. Cheese experience...




This was my favorite game. 
Daddy tried to help and give me some good tips, but...

I found my own way of getting the ball in the hole when nobody was looking (I thought)!


Daddy helped me with some games...

And Mommy finished off the games I was too scared to start!

This ride was more my speed!



Then I used all the tickets I won and picked out a few prizes!


After a quick nap in the car on the way home, it was time for more presents!

I got a potty!!!!!!

Then it was time for my birthday party!








Nana and Papa got me this new slide to go with....


My new Playground!!!!



Over the next few days, I helped Daddy put together a few of my new birthday presents.



I love my new bike...Thanks Juju!

I had to wear my tool belt and use my tools to help Daddy with this one!


Thanks for my new table Aunt Kerry and Uncle Jim!

I had a great birthday and thank you to everyone for making me feel so special!




No comments:

Post a Comment