Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Arrival to Lake George, Being Pampered, & The Wedding Rehearsal


This is the gorgeous wedding site.


Overlooking beautiful Lake George, NY.


 Most of us stayed in these wonderful townhouses overlooking the lake. 


I brought in my very own princess dress for the wedding


And we did a trial run on my hair



Then we went next door to visit Nana, Papa, and the Bride-To-Be's townhouse


We made goodie bags for all the guests coming to stay.


Did I mention, I was in charge of putting the chocolate in the goodie bags...



Grandma helped me stay very busy
 

 The groom even took time out of his busy day to give me snowball making lessons!


Aunt JuJu got stuck in the back of the car!



The next day the wedding party all went to get our nails done.






After watching a few of the girls get their pedicures, I was a pro and did Grandma's toes!





Then it was time for the wedding rehearsal and dinner.





This was the inside of the Inn...beautiful!




At the church with the other flower girls!









Rehearsal Dinner...


The soon to be husband and wife!!!

The flower girls can't wait for tomorrow!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment