Friday, June 3, 2011

Grumpy's Visit


I waited and waited for Grumpy to get here ...


Then when I woke up, he was here!!!


He brought fun presents for me...


Daddy made a special pancake breakfast! 


We played outside lots and lots since the weather was so perfect!


When we were inside, Grumpy taught me all about his computer games!


and gave me lots of hugs and kisses to make up for lost times!


We went to a picnic for the Avon Fire Department to celebrate a new firetruck
and I got this fire hat...



or fire seat! 


We had breakfast on the boardwalk at the beach.


And had tons of great conversations and endless games of peek-a-boo!
Thank you Grumpy for coming to visit! 
We miss you so much already and can't wait for you to come back!


I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment