Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bronx Zoo


We spent the day at the Bronx Zoo.  It was so much fun.  Some of the animals were not available to see since it is still a little cold, but we did we see tons of really cool animals!  Our camera battery died, so most of these pix are from Mommy's phone. 

First, I taunted the tigers!


Then I had lunch with the bears






Then I napped with the giraffes


I walked with the peacocks


I even pet a rhino! 


Well, I did see a real rhino, but it had recently been
brought to the zoo so you had to be really quiet
when you visited him and there were no pictures aloud.


I howled with the monkeys (and Daddy)!


And I snuggled with Mommy, just like this baby sea lion is doing!


It was such a fun day! 
 I can't wait to go back in the fall!


1 comment:

  1. You can't go back til Grandma gets there!! I love zoos! But, you have to promise to spend lots of time in the monkey house with me. They are my favorites. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete