Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy

Ever since Mommy was a little girl, she would go to a fondue restaurant called The Melting Pot for her birthday.  This year I got to join in on the tradition and go with her and Daddy! 

Before we went, Daddy and I made Mommy a birthday cookie cake. 
Mommy said she loves Daddy's famous chocolate chip cookies
so much that she wanted her birthday cake to be one giant cookie!  

 

She even got to lick the spoon full of cookie dough...but only because she was the birthday girl!


Then we got all dressed up to go to The Melting Pot!



I even got to wear my new fur coat that Grandma gave me for Christmas!




Mommy said the meal takes a long time, so we read a little Goodnight Moon to pass the time!



Dinner wore me out, so I headed to bed when we got home.  Mommy had her cake and opened her presents while I was there in spirit through the baby monitor! 
She said it was a fantastic birthday!


2 comments:

  1. I love it and wish I had been there with ya'll. We will celebrate again in Vail. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great birthday. LOVE Brook's fur coat.

    ReplyDelete