Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa on the Firetruck

On December 23rd, Santa comes to Avon on the firetruck. 
He delivers one pre-Christmas gift to children all throughout the town. 
We partied at Grandma and Grandpa's until Santa finally arrived.




My Florida Grandparents are here too!



This is Grandma and Grandpa's HUMONGOUS Christmas tree!


We heard the sirens and all peeked out the door to see if Santa was coming!



He's here, he's here!!


However, after seeing him up close, I'm not so sure about this guy!




But he did give Mommy a present for me, I was a little freaked out to take it myself!



He even brought presents for my Grandma and Grandpa!


I got 2 cool cars that can go really fast!


But I was more interested in eating the paper!


Daddy had just as much fun playing with my new cars as I did!


Then we had yummy cake!



I was so tired after all of that, I passed out.  I had no idea what was to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment