Monday, November 29, 2010

My First Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
First, let me apologize for our little "blog vacation". 
After some technical difficulties and many "where are you?" phone calls, e-mails, and comments,
we are back and it's full steam ahead because the
holidays are here and there is fun to be documented...

Thanksgiving morning started with a little breakfast...


Which lead to a bath with my turkey towel!

Then Daddy got out the pot for deep frying the turkey!

Don't deep fry me Daddy!!

Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving dinner


Yummy!

But I was more interested in these!

I got to use the same high chair that Daddy used when he was a baby!

I tried all the food, but didn't think much of it broken into all these little pieces!


So I came up with a better idea...

No, No, No...

 
Yes, Yes, Yes!  That's more like it!


2 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. These are the cutest pictures ever! And the cutest baby ever! Can't believe how long her hair is getting. Love the outfit with the hat. And the turkey towel. And the turkey leg! Too funny!! Great, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic with her "better idea". How funny. Such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete