Friday, October 1, 2010

Great Minds Think Alike

Legend has it in my family that my Uncle Jim had "plentiful" cheeks as a baby, much like myself. They say he would hide food in his cheeks to be saved for later. I myself, have also discovered this brilliant gift. It manages to make everyone happy. Mommy's happy because she thinks I'm finally eating something and I'm happy because I can stop having food shoved in my face. Then throughout the next hour or so, I gradually let the stored food dribble out of my my mouth, and no one suspects a thing!


I realize there is no polite way to show a photo of my new found attribute, however here is me, with my cheeks jam-packed and ready for "Operation Dribble". I just had to give a "shout out" to my Uncle Jim and let him know that great minds think alike!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!

    So where did all that hair come from all the sudden?!

    This pic is precious, dribble and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I always knew Uncle Jim was a great role model for the younger generation! Keep up the good work, Brook.

    ReplyDelete